Featured post

👉 Why I want to leave my stories behind

  Every person is born with a biological blueprint that helps shape who we become. But life is not only determined by our beginnings. Along ...

A Joyful Surprise at Jun Bei: A New Karaoke Set

Today turned out to be a surprisingly happy day.

Earlier, I went to Jun Bei at Markville Mall 2/F with Julie. We brought along our INKAX BS-47 wireless speaker and the two wireless microphones. My plan was simple: visit the Jun Bei electronic store and ask the technician to take a look at the wireless microphones.


After all, we had spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out why the wireless microphones were much quieter than the cable microphone. I had adjusted settings, pressed buttons, changed the microphone volume, and experimented with different numbers on the remote.

But when the technician briefly tested the two wireless microphones, he came to a very simple conclusion.

He told me that the microphones could not properly receive from the speaker.

I was expecting perhaps a long troubleshooting session. Maybe he would adjust something, check another setting, or tell me to try something else.

Instead, something wonderful happened.

Without asking me to go through all the things I had already tried, he brought out another new INKAX kit.

He tested it.

Both wireless microphones worked.

And they worked loud and clear.

I was honestly surprised.

Then came an even bigger surprise: he gave us a new set with the speaker and two wireless microphones.

Wow.

I didn't expect that at all.

Sometimes you go to a store prepared for a little frustration. You think you will have to explain the problem, prove that something isn't working properly, and perhaps go home without a satisfactory solution.

This time, it was completely different.

The technician listened, tested the equipment, found the problem, and solved it.

I walked out of Jun Bei with a brand-new karaoke set and a big smile.

From frustration to joy

I have to admit that yesterday I was a little frustrated with the wireless microphones.

The cable microphone worked beautifully, while the wireless microphones sounded much too low. I kept wondering whether I was missing some setting.

We spent quite a bit of time experimenting.

But now I look back at it and smile.

Maybe the problem wasn't something I was doing wrong after all.

Sometimes the equipment is simply faulty.

And sometimes you meet someone who is willing to help you solve the problem quickly.

That was the joyful surprise today.

Now I'm charging everything

Tonight, the new INKAX BS-47 speaker is charging.

I'm also charging one of the wireless microphones.

Later this evening, I will give the new set a proper test.

I want to connect the speaker, turn on the wireless microphones, play a karaoke video on my laptop, and see how everything performs.

I'm especially curious to hear the wireless microphones after yesterday's experience.

If everything sounds as good as it did in the store, our next karaoke gathering should be a lot of fun.

A small lesson from an 80-year-old grandfather

This little experience reminded me of something.

When technology doesn't work the way we expect, it is easy to assume that we are doing something wrong.

That was certainly what I was thinking yesterday.

But sometimes the problem isn't you.

Sometimes the equipment is the problem.

And sometimes the best solution is simply to ask someone who knows the equipment well.

That's one reason I enjoy writing Grandpa Journey.

My readers get to see not only the big things I experience, but also these small everyday adventures—technology, karaoke, shopping, walking in the mall, blogging, AI, and whatever else happens along the way.

Today, a simple microphone problem turned into a joyful surprise.

And I'm very happy to share that surprise with you.

Now, let me finish charging this new karaoke set.

The real test is coming tonight. 🎤🎶

I have a feeling Grandpa is going to have some fun.

Last night, I tested the new set at home, and the two wireless microphones worked loud and clear.


Hashtags:
#GrandpaJourney #KaraokeFun #JunBei #Karaoke #WirelessMicrophone #MusicAndFriends #RetirementLife #JoyfulMoments #SingingTogether #LifeAfter80

今天原本只是普通的一天,没想到最后却变成了一个充满惊喜和喜悦的日子。

早些时候,我和 Julie 一起去了 Markville Mall。我们把自己的 INKAX BS-47 无线音箱和两支无线麦克风都带上了。我的计划很简单:到 Jun Bei 电子商店,请技术人员帮我们看看这两支无线麦克风到底有什么问题。

毕竟,我们之前已经花了不少时间,想弄清楚为什么无线麦克风的声音总是比有线麦克风小很多。我调过各种设置,按过不同的按钮,也调过麦克风音量,还在遥控器上试过不同的数字。

但是,当技术人员简单地测试了一下两支无线麦克风之后,他很快就得出了一个很直接的结论。

他告诉我,这两支麦克风无法正常接收到音箱的信号。

我原本以为接下来可能要进行一番长时间的故障排查。也许他会帮我调整一些设置,检查其他地方,或者告诉我再试试别的方法。

没想到,接下来发生了一件非常令人开心的事情。

他没有要求我重新把之前尝试过的那些方法再做一遍,而是直接拿出了另一套全新的 INKAX 设备。

他进行了测试。

两支无线麦克风都正常工作。

而且声音又大又清晰

我真的感到非常惊讶。

更大的惊喜还在后面:他给了我们一套全新的音箱和两支无线麦克风

哇!

我真的完全没有想到会有这样的结果。

有时候,我们去商店的时候,心里已经做好了遇到一点麻烦的准备。你以为自己需要解释问题,证明设备确实有故障,甚至可能最后还是无法得到一个满意的解决办法。

但这一次,情况完全不同。

技术人员听了我们的问题,测试了设备,找到了问题所在,然后直接解决了问题。

我离开 Jun Bei 的时候,手里拿着一套全新的卡拉OK设备,脸上带着大大的笑容。

从烦恼变成喜悦

我必须承认,昨天我对这两支无线麦克风确实有一点烦恼。

有线麦克风工作得非常好,可是无线麦克风的声音却小得多。我一直在想,是不是自己漏掉了什么设置。

我们花了不少时间不断尝试。

但现在回头看看,我反而笑了。

也许问题根本不是我操作错了。

有时候,设备本身就是有问题的。

而有时候,你会遇到一个愿意帮助你,而且能够很快帮你解决问题的人。

这就是今天让我感到特别开心的惊喜。

现在,我正在给设备充电

今晚,新的 INKAX BS-47 音箱正在充电。

我也正在给其中一支无线麦克风充电。

今天晚上晚一点,我会认真测试这套新设备。

我要把音箱连接起来,打开无线麦克风,然后在我的笔记本电脑上播放卡拉OK视频,看看整个系统的表现如何。

经过昨天的经历,我特别期待听听这两支新的无线麦克风到底有多响亮。

如果它们在家里的表现和在商店测试时一样好,那么我们下一次的卡拉OK聚会一定会非常有趣。

一个80岁爷爷的小小感悟

这次小小的经历让我想起了一件事情。

当科技产品没有按照我们预期的方式工作时,我们很容易认为,是不是自己做错了什么。

昨天的我,确实就是这么想的。

但有时候,问题并不在你身上。

问题可能就在设备本身。

而有时候,最好的办法就是找一个真正熟悉这些设备的人,请他帮忙看看。

这也是我喜欢写 Grandpa Journey(爷爷的旅程) 的原因之一。

我的读者看到的不只是我人生中的大事情,也可以看到这些平平常常、却很有趣的小经历——科技、卡拉OK、购物、在商场散步、写博客、学习人工智能,以及一路上发生的各种事情。

今天,一个小小的无线麦克风问题,最后竟然变成了一个令人开心的惊喜。

我很高兴能够把这份喜悦和大家分享。

现在,让我继续给这套新的卡拉OK设备充电吧。

真正的测试,今晚就要开始了。 🎤🎶

我有一种感觉,爷爷今晚一定会玩得很开心。

昨晚的最新结果

昨晚,我已经在家里测试了这套新设备。

结果非常令人满意——两支无线麦克风的声音又大又清晰! 🎤🎶

这一次,终于可以放心唱歌了。


No comments:

Post a Comment