google.com, pub-6611284859673005, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Grandpa 's Journey: Deepest gratitude for the outstanding care and successful surgery

Thursday 20 June 2024

Deepest gratitude for the outstanding care and successful surgery

Dear Dr. Ginsberg and the Neurosurgery Team,

I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for the outstanding care and successful surgery I received for my subdural hematoma at St. Michael's Hospital.  The operation was very successful, and I am immensely thankful for your expertise and dedication.


Your exceptional skill and attention to detail were evident throughout my treatment, providing me with great comfort and confidence during a difficult time. The successful outcome of the surgery has had a profound impact on my recovery, and I am forever grateful for your efforts.


Following my discharge, I was transferred to St. John’s Rehab, where I spent two weeks in recovery. During the time of hospitalization and rehab, I encountered numerous doctors, nurses, and staff members who were all incredibly kind and supportive. Their dedication to making patients feel at home while receiving medical treatment was truly remarkable.


The combined efforts of everyone at both St. Michael's Hospital and St. John’s Rehab have played a crucial role in my recovery. I am now on the path to regaining my health, and I owe this to the exceptional care I received from all of you.


Thank you Dr. Howard Ginsberg and the neurosurgery team once again for your incredible work and compassionate care.


I take this opportinity to express my sincere gratitude for the medical coverage provided during my recent hospitalization. Your support ensured that I received the necessary care without the added stress of financial concerns as Ohip covers all the expenses.I deeply appreciate the efforts of the entire OHIP team in facilitating this coverage. Your commitment to the well-being of patient is truly commendable.


Thank you once again for the invaluable assistance.

With heartfelt appreciation,


親愛的金斯伯格醫師和神經外科團隊,


我寫這封信是為了對我在聖邁克爾醫院因顱骨硬膜下血腫而得到的出色護理和成功手術表示最深切的謝意。 手術非常成功,我非常感謝您的專業知識和奉獻精神。


在我的治療過程中,您卓越的技能和對細節的關注顯而易見,在困難時期為我提供了極大的安慰和信心。手術的成功結果對我的康復產生了深遠的影響,我永遠感謝您的努力。


出院後,我被轉移到聖約翰康復中心,在那裡我花了兩週的時間進行康復。在住院和復原期間,我遇到了許多醫生、護士和工作人員,他們都非常友善和支持我。他們致力於讓患者在接受治療時有賓至如歸的感覺,這確實令人驚訝。


聖邁克爾醫院和聖約翰康復中心每個人的共同努力對我的康復發揮了至關重要的作用。我現在正在恢復健康,這要歸功於你們所有人對我的無微不至的照顧。


我藉此機會對我最近住院期間提供的醫療保險表示誠摯的謝意。您的支持確保我得到了必要的護理,而沒有額外的財務壓力,因為 Ohip 承擔了所有費用。您對患者福祉的承諾確實值得讚揚。


再次感謝霍華德金斯伯格醫生和神經外科團隊的出色工作和富有同情心的護理。


懷著衷心的讚賞,


David AU 

No comments:

Post a Comment