Morning tea and dim sum with Julie at My Wonderful Kitchen Richmond Hill. She shot the picture while I was enjoying my cup of green tea. Excellent price there. All dim sum at $3.50 for large, medium and small . The restaurant provides wi-fi there but I did not do any mobile blogging there. You know, it is time for enjoying the good tea and delicious dim sum.
米芝蓮 My Wonderful Kitchen
350 Highway 7 East #101, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3N2
(905) 889-1088
Any way, I did the desktop blogging later at home in the afternoon after playing ping pong. With my cellphone I sent a picture to my desktop computer via email. Then from that email download that specific photo to the computer harddrive. Then I upload it to this post with Blogger sharing the picture and content with all readers and visitors.
By the way, we can do blogging while travelling. That is mobile blogging.

