Today is Sunday. After a rich breakfast Julie and I went to the McConaghy Seniors Centre meeting friends and played 2 hours of table tennis with them. It is almost a daily routine and it is a very good way to keep fit both physically and mentally.
We returned home after lunch. I resumed working a bit at the computer room which is my blogging corner. I resumed working on the new blog "Grandpa David A 's blogging journey". I fine-tuned the layout making it simple and neat. I also put on AddThis share button there so that the readers can share with friends. One important point worth mentioning here is the blog loading time. Long loading time is unaccepted by all visitors and readers.
This blogging corner is where I do my daily blogging. With today 's mobile/smart phones blogging is great fun. I can simply blogging anywhere. I can do it at the cafe and shopping mall where wi-fi is available. Of course, you can do it while travelling out of the country. It is cool.
I would come back in more details on mobile blogging later. See you and have a great Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
🚗 加拿大銀髮族注意!2025 年 10 月 15 日起駕照重大更新 — 資深駕駛必看! 隨著人口老化,越來越多長者仍然活躍在道路上。政府預告自 2025 年 10 月起 ,將實施一系列針對「高齡駕駛人」的新駕照規定。 這些變動並非要剝奪長者的駕駛權,而是希望以更科...
-
@ctvnews Prime Minister Mark Carney outlined his government's priorities Friday after Canadians voted in the Liberals for a fourth ma...
-
彩色重現的1930年代中國:穿越時光的香港與上海 靈感來自 YouTube 影片: China 1930s in Color, Hong Kong, Shanghai Remastered 前言:當舊時代突然變得鮮活起來 偶爾,我們會無意間看到一段影片,竟能把人瞬間...

No comments:
Post a Comment