google.com, pub-6611284859673005, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Grandpa 's Journey: When people are old, they will be like this.

Sunday 3 February 2019

When people are old, they will be like this.


A good ping pong friend WhatSapp me a joke.  The joke is written in Chinese.  I Google translated it to English.  Of course, I need to do some touch up on the translation.  Now,  I share it with all my friends here.  You may like it too.  


 I didn’t know how old was like.  Now, I know, it turns out like these cases.

1. Go to the bank to save money at noon.
When I lined up, a beautiful woman behind asked me: "Mr. save money?"
"Ok."
"I just want to withdraw money. Since you want to save, I have to take it. It is better for you to give me the money directly. We won't have to queue up."
I think it makes sense to give her the money.

2. Take the bus in the afternoon.
As soon as I got on the bus, I took out the stored value card and slammed it into the coin box.

3. One evening, I searched every corner of the house and found the mobile phone was gone.
I fell down on the sofa, grabbed my phone from my pocket, and texted my family and friends: "My mobile phone is gone. If you met someone who used my mobile phone to contact you. Don't trust him!"

4.Mr. Wong my neighbor is same age like me
One day, he went out and forgot to bring the key. He returned home by climbing over from my balcony; after finding the key in his home, he climbed back and opened the door of his home.
What is more amazing is that I was there at the balcony all the time worrying over his safety, and I don’t think there is anything wrong with it.
Hey, our heads definitely had a problem!

5. Go to the buffet restaurant for dinner. 
A man in front of me checked the card at checkout, the card machine does not respond, and he brushed again. It was still not working.  He looked very depressed saying, "The machine is broken". I said, let me try! Brushed my card.
"Hey," haha, the machine worked.
He smiled at me and I laughed too!
This meal is the most happy one.

6, Get up in a cold morning, I put on socks!
It was strange that one of socks could not be found. Later, I found that another sock was in my hand all the time.

7. Neighbor's wife went to work in the morning, 
She took the garbage bag at the door and went to the garage throwing her LV bag into the big trash can. She went to the company with the garbage bag.

8. Accompany wife to buy food on Sunday morning. 
I carefully turned the key counterclockwise three times. After taking the elevator down to the first floor, I suddenly remembered forgetting to lock the door. I quickly took the elevator back and took out the key and carefully turned the key clockwise three times before leaving.

No need to cry, nor be afraid, Always laugh!  Over the years we become old, yet aging teaches people to be open-minded.... open and relaxed


人老了,會這樣子

以前不知道老了是這樣的。現在知道了,原來是這樣。

1. 中午去銀行存錢。
排隊時,一美女排在後面問我:"先生存錢是嗎?"
"嗯。"
"我正好要取錢。既然您要存,我要取,不如您把錢直接給我,我倆就都不用排隊了。"
我想想覺得很有道理,就把錢給她了。

2. 下午搭公車。
一上車,拿出儲值 卡,"咣噹" 一聲,投進投幣箱裡了。

3. 某日傍晚,我發現手機不見了,
翻屋裡各個角落,未果。我鬱卒地跌坐在沙發上,順手從口袋裡掏出手機,給家人與朋友群組發短信:
"我手機掉了,遇到有人用我的手機與你聯繫,千萬不要相信他的話!"

4. 鄰居老王跟我年齡相近。
某日,他出門忘了帶門匙。返家時,他從我家陽台翻過去;在屋裡找到門匙後,他又翻回來,再打開自家房門進去。
更令人叫絕的是,我自始至終在陽台接應著,注意他的安全,未覺有不妥之處。
唉,我倆的腦袋肯定有問題!

5. 去自助餐店吃飯,
前面一男士結帳時刷卡,機器沒反應,再刷還是沒有,很鬱悶地說,機器壞了。我說,讓我試試!刷了一下我的卡。
"嗶",哈哈,機器有反應了。
他對我笑,我也笑了!
這一餐吃的最高興。

6,今天早晨起床後,天冷,穿上襪子吧!
奇怪另一隻襪子找來找去始終找不到,  後來才發現另一隻襪子就一直拿在手上。

7. 鄰居老王的老婆早晨上班時
順手把門口的垃圾袋帶上,到了車房把 LV 包扔到大垃圾桶裡,拎著垃圾袋就到公司去了。

8. 週日上午陪太太出門買菜
我小心翼翼地把門匙逆時針轉了三圈鎖上。搭電梯下到一樓後,突然想起忘記鎖門了。我趕緊又坐電梯回去,掏出門匙小心翼翼地把匙順時針轉了三圈才安心離開。

不用哭,也不用怕,大笑數聲!歲月催人老,也教人豁達,智開,釋懷

Source:
WhatSapp chat

No comments:

Post a Comment